This person will be responsible for identifying and leading cross-functional business operational improvement projects to drive change in processes related to new business and other product related initiatives. This role also includes defining strategies to support key initiatives and pricing programs as well as managing the related financial reporting and forecasting.
Process Development and improvement
· Collaborate with Product teams to develop plans for incorporating their operational business requirements into the entire business process lifecycle.
· Serve as a liaison between Sales, Customer Service, IT, and Finance to support the processes and set strategic direction to deliver the desired results.
· Identify universal business process issues and drive performance improvement and efficiency through improved end-to-end process design and management.
Operations / Performance reporting
· Develop operating metrics and KPI’s to monitor progress towards our goals, minimize costs, enhance efficiencies and improve the customer experience
· Work regularly with the Finance team in analyzing and reporting financial and forecast impacts to future operational plans and business cases.
· Manage the reporting on the product pipeline and product portfolio performance.
· Develop, communicate and maintain pricing and policy strategies for Dow Jones’ enterprise suite of products. Partner closely with Finance to understand financial impact of these strategies and with Sales management to develop pricing strategies.
· Provide input and recommendations to development of strategic plans to support commercial plans, product launch, and business development.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones our Managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our Employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.