When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television--including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's and SmartMoney. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. From 58 countries and in a twenty six languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
The Wall Street Journal digital marketing team is looking for a digital marketing professional to launch innovative and high impact campaigns focused on acquiring subscribers for the largest paid subscription news site on the Internet.
Reporting to the Associate Director of WSJ.com, the manager is responsible for generating marketing innovation and subscriber growth across multiple channels, including; SEM, media buys, social networks, as well as conceive, develop and implement partnerships and new acquisition channels.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about digital marketing, driving revenue and measuring results.
- Create a compelling value proposition for the digital product suite
- Target and grow new customer segments
- Develop a best-in-class order funnel that creates a frictionless and elegant purchase experience
- Monitor industry trends to stay on the cutting edge of digital marketing
- Create close collaboration with internal partners including product-, brand-, editorial- and tech teams
- 3 to 5 years of in-depth digital marketing experience including e-commerce and agency experience
- Dynamic and results-oriented individual, with a leadership mentality
- Creative mindset with a knack for innovation and trying new things
- Strong analytical skills with a natural drive for achieving results
- Passionate about the customer experience and ability to see things from a customer's perspective
- Proactive team player with strong communication skills and a solutions-oriented mindset
- BA required, MBA a plus
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our Managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our Employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.