Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers.
- Provides dedicated legal expertise pertaining to Open Account Trade (OAT), Documentary & Structured Trade and Trade Asset Management (TAM)
- Drafts external and internal documents (legal sections of NPA and other internal policies)
- Reviews client amendments to DBS documentation and also clients' documentation
- Negotiates with external legal (client's solicitors, other banks' solicitors etc) on legal technicalities and documentation
- Advises on cross border and domestic legalities relating to assignment and the Bank's right of recoveries
- 6 - 8 years of relevant working experience, at a regional level with exposure to key geographies in Asia
- Ability to conceptualize and execute strategic product initiatives independently
- Working knowledge of documentary trade products
- Familiar with Factors Chain International; General Rules of International Factoring (GRIF)
- Well versed with the law of assignment with respective to the purchase of receivables
- Proficiency in risk concepts, legal documentation, pertinent regulatory requirements and related pronouncements, including related best practices
- Keen awareness of the receivables finance industry
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Energetic team player, highly motivated with strong analytical skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the DBS Bank Limited website and apply for Vice President, Legal Advisory, Global Transaction Services.