- Part of team of analysts supporting the Credit Suisse Global Scenario reporting
- Work with the cross functional reporting team to improve efficiencies across reports and analytical tools as well as the development of further tools.
- Face off to key stakeholders across SRM, RAR, Risk IT and Finance
- Responsible for understanding, analysing and reporting the scenario analysis results across all products and businesses across Credit Suisse globally for regulatory/risk management purpose
- Liaise with various groups across the bank in order to understand the firms risk profile and the related scenario risk information
- Improve the controls and processes around the collation and reporting of the scenario analysis information
- Improve the transparency of the scenarios analysis results both within and outside of the risk department
Person Specifications :
- Business degree with good computer skills
- Experience working with Excel and preferably VBA
- Knowledge of financial theory
- Ability to work independently, and escalate issues appropriately.
- Ability to manage relationships across departments and teams
- Analytical approach to solving problems
- Learning VBA
- Broad knowledge of market and credit risk
- Understanding how the Bank work s
Jobs Like This Near Mumbai, IN
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Credit Suisse (India) website and apply for Global Scenario Reporting.