|M&A, Analyst/Associate| Global Investment Bank | Singapore|
My client is a global investment bank looking to expand their M&A team. They have been performing consistently well for the past years and are looking for motivated individuals to join a team of experienced professionals to focus on transactions in South-East Asia. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals passionate about the business to move to an established platform and gain invaluable experience and exposure in the industry.
They are looking for a 2nd year analyst with circa 2 - 5 years of experience in Corporate Finance, M&A in the region
◦ The role will be based in Singapore
◦ The candidate should be technically sound and strong in financial modeling, valuations,
◦ Strong background in corporate finance (mainly M&A) in the region
◦ No specific industry focus is necessary
◦ Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and Mandarin
◦ Preference for candidates located in Singapore, Singaporeans or PR
The candidate will need to have relevant corporate finance and M&A experience in other investment banks, big 4 experience may also be considered.
Candidates without prior experience in corporate finance/M&A will not be cinsidered.
If you have the required skills and experience for this opportunity please forward your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6589 4420
| Investment Banking | Corporate Finance | Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) | Capital Markets |
MOM EA Licence: No. 1153033
Company and Hiring Information About...
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Selby Jennings website and apply for M&A, Analyst | Global Investment Bank | Singapore.