The Commonwealth Bank Group is one of Australia's leading providers of integrated financial services including retail, business and institutional banking, funds management, life insurance, superannuation, general insurance, broking services and finance company activities.
Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) is responsible for the provision of products and services to nearly 3000 major corporate, institutional and government clients. This is achieved through origination, structuring and execution of on and off balance sheet products that are enhanced through the efficient application of taxation, accounting, risk and capital management technologies. Institutional Banking & Markets is the primary face to the market for all complex financing and advisory functions for the Bank's corporate and government clients.
The Corporate Banking Solutions team contributes to the Bank's vision to be the finest financial services organisation in Australia through excelling in customer service in four ways:
- Engineering our product and service offers from the customer experience to the shareholder return so that we are both easy to do business with and deliver real solutions to our customers
- Pricing our products and providing price discretion so that specialist and relationship sales teams can deal with few references to product management
- Supporting our relationship and specialist sales teams so that they can match our capability to the needs they find in their conversations with customers
- Assembling, developing and innovating to deliver product and service solutions that add value to our customer's business
The Product Development Manager will lead the design, development and launch of new and innovative customer centric product offers across Cash Management, with a particular focus on leveraging the new banking platform.
The Product Development Manager will be accountable for the full product development lifecycle, customer satisfaction, product profitability, and competitiveness and market share growth.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of product development initiatives.
- Launch new product offers that target all segments across Business & Private Banking and Institutional Banking & Markets.
- Ensure all new offers contribute to an increase in the profitability and market share of the product portfolio.
- Understand and communicate customer needs across each segment.
- Understand and keep up to date information on competitor and best practice offerings.
- Provide effective knowledge, materials and sales support materials to the sales teams.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Sound experience in banking or finance, with experience in developing, designing and launching new product offers and driving change across a broad stakeholder group.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement experience.
- Track record of successful project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
To be considered for this role please apply online.
Jobs Like This Near Sydney, AU
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the Commonwealth Bank website and apply for Product Development Manager - Cash Management.